Wednesday, April 13, 2011

FCAT Day 3

So today was FCAT math! No problems with the A.C. today thank God! It was a long day. Normally we get out at 3:00 p.m. on Wedesnday but do to FCAT we extended the time to 4:00 p.m. Do to so many of our ESE and ELL students with extended time and accommodation. We had students testing from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Which meant that students that regular testing accommodation was stuck with one teacher all day. Students get restless after being in one room for 8 or more hours. Tomorrow is the last day of FCAT testing students will be taking science. I pray tomorrow goes just as smooth as today with all considering. Until next time.......

2 comments:

  1. That is a long day. hope everything went smoothly today. We had it pretty good, can't complain. Really hate the idea we have to wait so long for the scores.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it was a long day. Yes, everything went smooth today thanks. I am glad your testing went good, When does the scores come back?

    ReplyDelete